Monday, February 28, 2011

Mampukah saya bertahan????.....

Rase mcm dah lame tak post entri kat my blog...sbbnya ade due 1. Laptop ofis tinggal kat opis....x kuasa nak bwk blk umah 2. My own laptop en. Azizan bwk g penang.....and entry ni di tulis during office hour....sebenarnya, semua entry pun tulis kat opis...sje je bg alasan laptop xde..padahal, xde idea nak tulis ape....
Throughout last week, very seldom I was vomiting....I thought it a sign that the morning sickness nak stop...but yesterday....after blk dr kg non-stop vomiting. Ape je yg sy makan, semua muntah balik....mmg seksa, because u mmg lapar, but your stomach just can’t accept it. Paling menyesal sbb nasik goreng kg bought by my brother is so delicious....tp mkn 2-3 sudu je dah muntah...end up the nasik goreng I kept dlm refrigerator, and definitely after few days, akan dlm tong sampah....I just feel guilty to buang terus the nasik goreng, even though I know that no one gonna eat that nasik goreng for the 2nd round. Rasenya byk org ade habit mcm ni kan....
Without my husband around, I become so sensatif...I miss him so much....bile la bole jpa en. Azizan. From last Wednesday, he went off outstation at penang. Later this afternoon, I nak outstation to Kedah until Thursday....then for the next 3 weeks akan travel kedah and penang....luckly every week akan blk kl, but scheduled en. Azizan x confirm lg....so x tau bile die akan blk....huhuhuhuhu.....harap2 dpt jpa en. Azizan kat penang, but both of us x de own transport, so a bit difficult to meet up. Semoga Allah memberi jalan untuk kitorg jpa.......
Back to the title of this entry....mampukan sy bartahan nak travel to north every week? 2-3 org my office mate was not agree I go for outstation. They said, it is risky especially at the early stage of pregnancy...but I can’t say much....I asked Kak Norin and she asked me to check with Mr Butterfly. I said I can go, but better if someone can swap with me...and he said, the things is no one can swap with me....later, few peoples said, if u are not up to it....just inform, we can swap u....what is happening here? Different peoples, different words.....malas nak amik tahu....hopefully no outstation lagi during my pregnancy ni...
Till here....jap lg ade lunch at my department. Farewell to the ELPians.......so makan free....

No comments:

Post a Comment