Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cerita happy saya  outstation + dating

Last week, my husband told me that when he read my blog, he feel sad. I don’t know, it wasn’t my intention to make people sad, I just wrote what I felt. Yet, yesterday abg 5 (he hate when we call him like that) was telling me that he also feel sad reading my blog….he asked me to write something happy, and I told him I will. Here we go….

After 7 days tak jpa my husband, smlm we meet. Tq so much to En. Azrul yg bersusah payah drove down from penang and brought my husband to see me in kuala Ketil. They fetch me at plant around 6 and we were straight to Seberang Jaya….Talking about Azrul, he is actually our x school mate at kota putra. And the funny part during our early dating time back in 2001, azrul is always be the pasu bunga. My husband akan bawak kan azrul untuk dating. After 2-3 times he did the something, I also asked Ayeen to teman me during our dating…bile ingat2 sgt kelakar…..we were so young at that time and we don’t have so many problem unless the problem that we created by ourself…

Actually we have been together for nearly 1 decade, and we never broke up, not even once..gaduh2 tu mmg biase la….we have long distance relationship and dah kawen pun, kena dok jauh2…..tp bile one of us outstation la. Paling jauh is when, my husband did his diploma kat arau…..mmg time tu, susah sgt nak jpa….tp kerana cinta, die sanggup turun kl over the weekend untuk dating….so sweet kan. Then bile mechanical engineering kena transfer kat penang….duduk jauh jugak….after that my husband kerja kat s.alam, then sambung digree kat s.alam and because of that he luv shah alam so much, dah kawen pun kena duduk s.alam.

 There is one thing that I can’t forget. I don’t really remember on which year it’s happen. My husband (dulu boyfriend) was asking me what I want for my birthday present….and guess what? I said, I want to follow him back to penang by train. He actually doesn’t allow it but because I made him promise to tunaikan whatever I asked for, then he has no choice. But I actually agak menyesal sbb the journey is long and very tiring…..if I;m not mistaken, about 10 hours journey to penang, but the happy part is we were spent time together. Until now, I never asked him to travel by train anymore. May be bole kot, amik yg ade katil…but last time x kan nak amik yg ade katil kan. X sesuai

Terlalu byk plak ceta pasal kisah lame…..back to last night story

Azrul bwk kitorg pegi Carrefour Seberang Jaya because my husband nak survey hp.hp die skg dah kaput…screen dah x nampak ape2…sian…..Then he was asking me, which hp that I want, C6 or E5…npe nak tye sy, sdgkan die yg nak beli…then he said, u pilih lah…u gune hp baru n I pakai phone u….sgt baik kan….he always want to give the best for me….end up, tak beli pun hp because I said he can use my other phone (HTC)….but I can feel that he gonna buy the new phone.

After that, azrul bwk mkn kat juru….mkn ketam…..nyum nyum……then before sending me back cinta sayang resort at sungai petani, kitorg singgah kt RnR (tak ingat name) ……saje jalan2 sambil amik angin tepi pantai….around 11 they sent me to the hotel. Bile dah spai hotel, rase seday sbb dah nak kena berpisah dgn en. Suami……hopefully next wiken bole jpa die lg…..i luv him so much….baby mesti happy dapat jpa walid die mlm td…..

No comments:

Post a Comment