Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jejantas story

I wanted to write this entry earlier but rase malas sgt......So di petang yg agak sunyi dimana only few peoples in the office sy merajinkan diri utk write this entry. (tu pun after Shi ping came to my place and asked whether I already posted the jejantas story in my blog)....Throughout this entry, you guys will hear a lot of Shi ping’s name.
The story was happened on last monday, 14 May 2012. Shi Ping and I are office mate. Both of us parked our car at brickfields at same place.
Utk pengetahuan semua, amatlah sukar utk mencari parking at kl sentral ni. Thus, byk org naik public transport je. but in my case, I cannot tahan dgn bau yg macam2 and bersesak2 dlm komuter all the way from shah alam to KL sentral. I did try once...but sorry. I would rather stuck in traffic jammed. Forget about the parking thing.
On that particular day, we sembang mcm2 on d way to parking. From Mercu we have to walk down to the jalan brickfields (or tun sambathan) and cross the road. It is actually a wide road..i think 4 lane. A lot of people just cross the road without using the jejantas. Me too....:-)
But Si Shi ping paksa gune jejantas. This is a brand new jejantas which facilitate with lift. I supposed this the one that YB Raja Nong Chik mentioned in http://www.kwpkb.gov.my/docs_kwpkb/siaran_media/2011/Sistem%20Bas%20dan%20Teksi%20Brickfields.pdf
where it is for org buta. The construction for this jejantas takes some time. Because if remember correctly, since my early pregnancy and until gave birth and now aryan dah 8 bln, n jejantas ni baru open for public for last 2 months (paling lame la tu).
Oleh kerana sy ni bukan org yg rajin sgt and kebetulan plak jejantas ni ade lift…so gunakan je lah kemudahan yg ade kan….
Malangnya, lift rosak plak…ni bukan kali pertama tau..rasenye dah 2 kali sy terserempak dgn lift rosak ni..pelik tp benar kan….
Sbb shi ping bg idea naik jejantas, terpaksa la die dgr sy membebel…but semua ade hikmah….sampai je at level atas…we both surprise because ade org trap inside the lift…
Amik kau….tourist plak tu..there goes Malaysia reputation.  
Dalam lif tu ade 5 peoples….4 Japanese (asben, wife and 2 kids) and 1 bangla (according to Shi Ping). Outside the lift ade sorg lelaki and bdk pompuan dlm umo 4-5 years. Rasenye diorg ni Indon. Lelaki jepun tu tgh cube bukak lift…so I asked him whether dah call lift operater or not…then we asking the phone number. I managed to talk to the Thyssen krupp staff and report about the faulty elevator.I asked how long will the technician take to reach here…and dgn gaya x berapa sopan, she answered tak sure and asked me to hang up because she wanted to call the technician. Bongok…not bother to asked my hp number or asked whether ade org stuck in elevator or not. Stupid kan….
After 15 minutes, I called thyssenkrupp again and asked about the status….she said technician is on d way. So I asked, how long. Again, she replied not sure. Then I asked to get the technician hp number. She refused to give..I was like..what????Sy mmg panas hati….she said, if u called that guy, he won’t pick up. Mmg nk kena jeritan puaka Cik Puan Lida la kan…I shouted to her and said, why can’t u just give me the number, do u have any problem that with that???if he didn’t pick up…not your problemkan….finally she gave.
Then Shi Ping called that technician but he didn’t pick up. May be tgh drive kan… we waited until 6.30 but the technician didn’t turn up. The reason I asking for the technician hp number, because I scared that lady akan balik dr keje….so who can I contact later
I feel so pity to the tourist…I know inside the elevator definitely hot….some more ade two kids lagi. Luckly both kids tak buat hal…
Mase tgu technician sampai…ramai org yg gune jejantas stop by and asking about what happened. Then ade 2 org mamat melayu stop by, then diorg jpa paksa nk bukak lift, but not success. Then one of the guys come down and come back with 2-3 construction workers. According to the construction worker, dah byk kali org trap dlm lift ni berlaku….urghh…..so of course diorg ni dah tahu mcm mane nak bg lift tu jalan kan…
After giving instruction to the bangla man tu, the elevator managed to move but tibe2 stopped in the middle. Oh god…it even worse ok….but luckily it move back and stop at ground.
Finally the entire victim safely out from the elevator. The Japanese tourist say thanks a few time….sian to the kids…sweating and merah2 muka diorg…
Moral of the story:
1. jgn guna lift...naik tangga or lintas je jalan
2. Kepada elevator operator, tlg berkhidmat dgn bagus yer...jgn nak makan untung buta je
3. Sila mtk tlg kepada pekerja construction (kalo bangunan tu dah siap????)
4. Saya malu kepada pelancong Jepun itu....bad experience to them
Now...sila lihat gambar2 yg ade....
Inilah jejantas itu

Nampak x lift

Hari kejadian...tourist from Japan tgh cuba nak bukak lift

2 comments:

  1. hadoiii I am speechless... speechless

    ReplyDelete
  2. dasatkan....i fobia skg ni..sanggup bergadai nyawa lintas jalan dr gune jejantas ade lif.padahal bole je naik tangga tp ade penyakit malas

    ReplyDelete